We scored highly in BusinessCloud’s Scotland Tech 50 ranking for 2020.
The whole Krucial (formely R3 IoT) team were delighted to learn that BusinessCloud’s latest Scotland Tech 50 ranking had placed Krucial as the 5th most innovative technology company in Scotland.
The final ranking was decided by a combination of selections from an expert judging panel and a public vote on the shortlist which attracted more than 2,200 votes.
BusinessCloud’s annual ranking profiles the country’s most innovative start-ups and established companies that are creating original technology in each region of the United Kingdom today.
Out of the 130 shortlisted firms, Krucial were ranked by a combination of readers and an expert judging panel as #5 in Scotland.
The judging panel:
- Hazel Gibbens, entrepreneur engagement manager (Scotland), Tech Nation
- Evelyn McDonald, CEO, Scottish EDGE
- Alastair McInroy, CEO, Technology Scotland
- Garry Bernstein, founder, Tech Scotland Advocates
- Alistair Forbes, founding director, Scottish Tech Army
- Jonathan Symcox, editor, BusinessCloud
It’s so exciting for us to be included on this list, among so many other great companies – and we’re particularly pleased to be ranked so highly.